Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Does Allah love sinners?

The simple answer is: the best sinner is the one who seeks Frogiveness.




Allah doesn’t like the fact that we sin but He loves those who turn to HIm in repentance. its quoted as part of a hadith to thenearest meaning that ALlah says to the angels:” What my slave believes in Me and Fears me, that he turns to me asking for forgiveness? and Allah forgives. Then the slave commits the same sin, Again Allah says ” What my slave believes in Me and Fears me, that he turns to me asking for forgiveness?” Again Allah forgives. The same person then commits sin again and turns to Allah again seeking forgiveness, again there is the same reply’”What my slave believes in Me and Fears me, that he turns to me asking for forgiveness”. He then Also adds you will tire in seeking forgivenes from me but I will not tire forgiving you. Subhanallah.




How Loving our Allah is.




Once Allah told Moses when a righteous person turns to Allah, ALlah replies “I am Present my slave” ( Labaik Ya abadi), However when a sinner turns to Allah, Allah replies repeating HImself “Labaik Ya Abadi, Labaik Ya Abadi”. (I am present my Slave, I am present My Slave).




Subhanallah, never lose hope in the Love and mercy of Allah, and this is a compulsory act in Islam, to Always be hopeful of Allahs Mercy. However this is not to be misconstrued as an open invitation to sin as if we Love Allah then truly we would not want to displease him. A Lover doesn’t like upsetting His beloved. He Would Fear losing His Beloved.




Also I should add Allah’s Mercy is such that when a person repents of the sin, Allah wipes out the sin and its replaced with a virtue. Subhanallah!

No comments:

Post a Comment